CNC machining is a computer controlled manufacturing method, known for its high level of accuracy, versatility and cost effectiveness. All machine tools are operated by advanced software preprogrammed with your 3D product design. This ensures complete control over the production process.
Utilizing cutting-edge CNC machinery, including 3, 4 and 5-axis machining centers, and using a wide range of metal and plastic materials, we deliver custom turned and milled parts to various industries, including medical, defense, aerospace and communications.
The automated precision of CNC machining guarantees consistent results, especially in projects requiring a high level of repeatability or accuracy.
- Increased Accuracy
- Enhanced Efficiency – minimum waste and use of raw materials
- High Speed
- Consistent maintaining of high tolerances
- Compatibility with various materials
- Volume Scalability – from prototype to mass production
- Cost Effectiveness – inexpensive process and fast turnaround
- Improved Safety – due to process automation
Our CNC Machining Services
The Materials we Use
We work with the following materials: